Thank you for listening to the podcast! Now request a free trial.
Entrepreneurial Mindset Training Course
Whether patrons want to build small businesses or pursue new careers, your library can empower them to succeed by offering Entrepreneurial Mindset Training.
In this eight-module, self-paced program developed by the Entrepreneurial Learning Initiative, participants will learn how to:
- Recognize opportunities that others overlook. Drawing from best practices in design thinking, they will learn how to discover opportunities that are hiding in plain sight.
- Master the art of bootstrapping. They will learn how cash-strapped entrepreneurs manage to identify, evaluate and transform their ideas into a sustainable success.
- Develop a success network that will enable them to avoid costly mistakes, reduce the learning curve and accelerate their growth.
- Identify and overcome the self-imposed limitations that may be holding them back.
- Tap into a mindset that will inspire and empower them to create a path toward a more meaningful and prosperous life, regardless of where they start.
- Video case studies featuring success stories of "unlikely" entrepreneurs
- Action items that enable participants to apply what they are learning to the real world
- Points to Ponder assignments designed to encourage self-reflection and analysis
- Additional Resources to encourage further exploration of core concepts
Request Free Trial
Are you ready to take the next step? Fill out the form below to request a free trial of our Entrepreneurial Mindset Training Course.