Thank you for your interest in Annals of Internal Medicine
There are many benefits of a site license to Annals
Readers rely on Annals of Internal Medicine for the latest in leading-edge clinical research, systematic reviews, ground-breaking studies, newsworthy articles, and so much more. An online site license to Annals provides all the benefits of print, but you can also track usage through COUNTER-compliant usage statistics and have the right to perpetual access to subscribed content. A site license also provides users access to the following online-only content:
- Online First Articles – weekly published works with extensive web-only content such as systematic reviews and clinical guidelines
- Multimedia Content – includes Annals Consult Guys and Annals Graphic Medicine, both of which help to enliven medical research and patient care
- ACP Journal Club – a monthly feature of Annals that summarizes the best new evidence for internal medicine from more than 120 clinical journals from 1991 to present day
- In the Clinic – a popular tool for residency programs that focuses on concise, evidence-based reviews of common clinical conditions
- CME and MOC Credits - users have opportunities to earn CME and MOC credits via article-associated quizzes, Point-of-Care CME/MOC, podcasts and videos
- Annals Beyond the Guidelines – a multimedia educational series based on selected medical grand rounds from the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center that focuses on cases of patients for whom the optimal evidence-based clinical management is unclear
Learn more about an online site license to the Annals of Internal Medicine.
Please fill out the form below, and an EBSCO sales representative will contact you with more information.